dinsdag 5 oktober 2010

Bush & 9/11

The world is full of people and just as in the classroom where the fatty can’t know that the cheerleader did it with his friend, governments all over the world are trying to hide facts from their people. Or aren’t they?


Let’s start with the WTC towers. There are people all over the world who believe that Bush’ government had something to do with the attacks. And they have a couple of very good and convincing arguments. 

First of all; every American who was awake at  8:48 (which is 2 minutes after the first crash happend) heard of the first attack. CNN broke into his regular programming to be the first to talk about the crash. Withing a couple of minutes all the other networks were reporting about the crash aswell. Where was Bush at that point? 


He was riding to the Emma E. Booker Elementary School. 
Now. He is the president right? And he’s sitting there in his limo surrounded by his staff and CIA-agents and FBI-agents. Surely they would’ve told him that there happened something with the towers. Yet, Bush claims the following: “I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower—the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there’s one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident. But I was whisked off there, I didn’t have much time to think about it.” 

Of course he hadn’t much time to think about it. He was the president and he had to go on and listen to kids! Who cares if the country was under attack? 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten